Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'loan'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author







Year of birth

Found 3 results

  1. My wife and I are trying to apply for a private S-Private credit from Berliner Sparkasse (our bank) and we receive a constant "sorry, but for technical problems.." (see attachment).   It might be a long shot but has anyone successfully applied for this online?   Thanks,   We wrote the bank and this is their reply:  
  2. Dear all  I find a lot of info on tax return mode for rented second house hold in you moved for work , but I can not find how shall I calculate it if I decided to buy a flat instead of renting it .   What will be the value compared to the rent that I can claim back?   And as second sub topic if I decide to rent a room while I’m also living in , shall I decadere as new income or I can consider as sharing cost of living there ? And can I have some benefits on tax or I just pay the %in relation to my over all  income :(.    thanks a lot  nic    just to make an example if the house value is 400k€ and I have a mortgage rate of 1050 euro (Interest 1.1%; rec2%) +350 euro cost of house + 100€ energy +internet .  I will have a total cost of 1500€/month  can I claim the full value since if I compare the market price of rent for the same flat will be the same amount ? Or how I shall calculate it 
  3. Cancellation of a loan (mortgage)

    We have got ourselves into a situation where we need to cancel a mortgage, and are looking for some advice.   We arranged finance for a mortgage to buy a gartengrundstuck ~ 50,000 euro. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we pulled out of the purchase before the sale was finalised (but after signing the contracts with the notaire).   We were quite surprised to find out that even though the loan was never paid out, the bank is requesting a lot of money to cancel it (more than we would have paid in interest). Unfortunately for us, the bank's lien on the property went through, despite the cancellation of the sale, and they are demanding this payment to have the lien removed.    What are our rights in this situation? Do we simply have to pay up, or is there a way to negotiate? We were obviously somewhat naive to think that this loan agreement only came into force upon payout...   Thanks in advance.