Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'electrician'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author







Year of birth

Found 1 result

  1. We are in the process of puchasing a new property, and the first consideration for us is if the property needs to be rewired. If so, we would have this done before moving in because it is messy and invasive.   In the UK, it is possible to have an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) conducted by a registered electriction. The report "assess the safety of the existing electrical installation within a property and is used to describe its condition. Parts of the system that are reported on include consumer units, protective bonding, lighting, switches and sockets etc."   Is there an equivilent to this in Germany?