Welcome! We are Grünecker, one of the world’s largest and most active intellectual property law firms. Our strength lies in our passion for inventions and their inventors – whether these are corporations, SMEs or start-ups. We offer you a secure workplace in a central location and a relaxed atmosphere with colleagues from over 37 countries, very good social benefits and training opportunities, as well as legendary employee events. We mostly conduct our business in English and always in the spirit of cooperation.
For our Munich office, we are looking for qualified English native speakers for a long-term, full-time position as
English Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Join an international team and assist patent attorneys or attorneys-at-law with English correspondence to clients, foreign associates and European Patent Office.
· Audio typing;
· Word processing;
· Preparing forms;
· Monitoring due dates;
· File management;
· Email correspondence;
· Organizational tasks.
· English native speaker;
· Computer skills;
· Good organizational skills;
· Experience as an administrative assistant would be a plus;
· Ability to work accurately under deadline pressure;
· Good communication skills;
· Ability to work in a team.
We can offer you:
· Introduction with training-on-the-job into patent assistance;
· German language trainings;
· Nice working atmosphere within an international environment;
· Flexible working time with a 38-hours-week;
· Employee events;
· Central location near “Englischer Garten”.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your application (motivation letter, CV and references/certificates) with your salary expectations, your possible start date and reference number ENSON to:
Patent- und Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB
Leopoldstraße 4 - 80802 München
www.grunecker.de - firstname.lastname@example.org