• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

55 Very good

About Yarra

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • Website http://

Profile Information

  • Location Saarbrücken
  • Nationality Australian
  • Hometown Melbourne
  • Gender Female
  • Year of birth 1957
  1. My toast is never evenly toasted

    Oh to find a toaster that actually cooks evenly on both sides and at the same time!!  Why is it so difficult to find such a device?  My current toaster is from Severin although to get the bread toasted on both sides you still have to physically turn the bread over or you have to be satisfied with the slice cooked nicely on one side only... 
  2. FFS

    Edeka and REWE and even REAL have stocked McVities biscuits in the past but I haven't seen them for months/years now.  Any suggestions who is stocking them now?  I picked up some sort of McVities savory dry biscuit from Netto but that's all they were selling.