Forgot your password?
Posted 16 Apr 2008
Edit: Seems to be correct.
Posted 15 Apr 2008
Just get an open id and wait some months.
Posted 10 Apr 2008
Yes, Surivive Style 5+ it is.
Well, another hint then: Infamous English actor seen in the picture did only one Japanese film so far.
Posted 9 Apr 2008
hint: Japanese film.
Yep, PB got it! :-)
This is a movie that reminds lots of people of Fellini:
Hmmm, some movie with Marcello Mastroianni from around 1960, I'd say.
It was Le Mépris by Jean-Luc Godard, starring Fritz Lang and Brigitte Bardot.
Whoever is quickest can post the next one.
The director is famous for saying: All you need for a good movie is a chick.
Also, the old man seen in the first pictures was mentioned in this thread today.
The film takes place in Italy, but it's not an Italian director.
in Meetups in Munich
Posted 8 Apr 2008
You Suck at Photardshop:
Posted 7 Apr 2008
Advice needed to halt the onset of a flounce
1. Lean back.
2. Straighten your back.
3. Tighten your abdominal, backside, lower back and thigh muscles.
4. Try to relax the remainder of your muscles for a moment.
Now try rocking very slowly back and forth in a very small amount of space just using your muscles from the waist down. The pressure will continue to build for a few minutes.
5. Your urge to flounce should peak for a few moments. At this time, re-engage the muscles at the beginning of these instructions.
6. Soon, you should feel the pressure subside. At this time you can SLOWLY release the tension in the engaged muscles. If there is an odor or a sound, re-engage the muscles and try to excuse yourself to the bathroom to take care of the situation.
7. This process requires practice and experimentation.
DG also wrote a book titled 'social intelligence.'
Mr Heston would be still alive if brain cells had the right to bear arms.
in Life in Germany
Posted 5 Apr 2008