• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

109 Very good

1 Follower

About zee

  • Rank
    Pretending to be normal
  • Birthday 03/20/1971

Contact Methods

  • Website http://

Profile Information

  • Location Vaterstetten
  • Nationality German
  • Hometown round here
  • Gender Female
  • Year of birth 1971
  1. Supporting your family abroad can be tax deductible (up to 8.004 Euro a year), but you have to submit a lot of paperwork to prove that they really need your support, are not able to work (e.g. are old, handicapped, caring for a child), and that you really have sent the money to your relatives. I'd suggest a Lohnsteuerverein as well.