• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

-5 Neutral

About decaf

Profile Information

  • Location Cologne
  • Nationality american
  1. We want to buy rental property in California. Do we declare earnings in Germany and also the US and pay taxes on any income in California? I am a US citizen, work and pay taxes in Germany. File in US too, but only federal taxes until now. Also, is it better in this case to get the loan in the US or in Germany? Where can we claim the mortgage as a tax deduction? Thank you for any insights.