• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Barticagyal

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Bavaria
  • Nationality USA

Recent Profile Visitors

44 profile views
  1. I have searched the site and have not found an answer for this specific question so far, so apologies if it has been posted.   Contributions to SEP-IRA or 401K in the US.  If you receive a tax benefit on US taxes (reduce AGI for contributions to SEP-IRA or non-tax contribution to 401K) can you also receive a tax benefit in Germany for these contributions?  Or is it the case that you can only claim a benefit in one country?      Assuming tax resident for Germany and claiming FTC for US.     Also, looking for a knowledgeable Steuerberater in Germany that has experience & patience with expats from US.