• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ravent

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Cologne
  • Nationality Germany/Venezuelan
  1. My profession is Civil Engineer, in my country the duration of my studies is 5 years.   For the last 3 years I have been working as a civil engineer in Germany.  I arrived in Germany about 5 years ago and at the time I wanted to recognize my degree in Germany.   The steps I took at the time, were the ones found in the following link: https://www.bezreg-koeln.nrw.de/brk_internet/leistungen/abteilung03/34/ingenieur/index.html   After about 6-12 months, I don't remember exactly how long, I got, from what I understand, a certificate that allows me to be called Engineer, but I never really knew if I did the right thing or I should have done something else. Since this certificate speaks only of Engineer, nothing about of Civil Engineer.   My University and Studium was in a database of a page called Anabin with an A+ symbol.    A couple of weeks ago, I came across the following web page: https://www.kmk.org/zab/zentralstelle-fuer-auslaendisches-bildungswesen/gleichwertigkeitsbescheide-fuer-nicht-reglementierte-landesrechtlich-geregelte-berufe.html where you get something called as: Gleichwertigkeitsbescheide   Does anyone have any idea how one certificate differs from the other?   Which one is more important?   Is there anything else I should have done?   Thank you very much for your help, and any information you would like to share is welcome.