Proton Anna

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Proton Anna

  1. Dear all, Some of you know my previous custody battle, where my ex intended to take away my son from Germany and bring him to his home country, namely Hungary.  Long story short, I have been awarded Aufenthaltbestimmungsrecht for my son, as my  ex (still my husband) decided to return to Hungary. However, the problem that I have right now is that I need my ex's signature on all of the documents for my son. And this includes a new kindergarten contract. My son will start a new kindergarten from September due to the fact that we moved in March. My ex already informed me that he will NOT sign the new contract. In fact, he will not sign anything that has to do with my son, including a travel Vollmacht when I will want to travel with him. He told me we are not enemies. I called the Jugendamt and my contact there told me I have to do an Antrag and submit it to the court. The court will give me the power to sign this kindergarden contact alone even if my ex also has custody rights to our son. It is very important that I get this, as my son will be in his last year of hundergarten, and there is no way that he can stay home.  I am writing to all of you good people to ask about this Antrag that I have to submit to the court. I have no idea about how I need to go about doing it. Is there any Munster that I can use? I basically have to inform the court that I have a new kindergarden from Spetember for my son, and that my ex refuses to sign it, so I need to be given the permission to sign it alone.  Can anyone help me with this? I don;t want to hire a lawyer for this.  Thank you Proton Mom