• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

87 Very good

About DaringD

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Bamberg
  • Nationality British

Recent Profile Visitors

847 profile views
  1. Thank you both,    That's reassured me, I've got the paperwork now so I can get everything prepared! 
  2. I've a friend (EU citizen) who is moving over to Germany and I have offered him a room to stay in, in my house.   It turns out that for him to officially register he is going to need to have a contract and a Wohnungsgeberbestätigung, which causes all kinds of problems because I'm not going to charge him rent, he'll be living with me as a partner of family member would for about 6 months or so.   I'm the owner of the house so that isn't a problem, I just don't understand how I can declare someone is legitimately living with me without paying any rent.   Can anyone offer me any advice or help me out with this?   D