• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Cduncanson

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Kaiserslautern
  • Nationality American
  1. Hello,   I am in the process of getting my residence permit. However, I have a vehicle that is still registered with USAREUR. What are the steps and what do I need to do to transfer the car into the German System?   Also, my father, who is GS, is on my vehicle registration because his name is also on the title. Will that be an issue for me when registering it in the German system or can I only register it under my name?