Me and my wife live in Germany and both have permanent jobs. My monthly net salary is around 4600€ and for my wife the monthly net salary is around 1800€. We would like to invite our parents (4 people), me and my wife's father and mother for 1 month to visit Germany and show them how beautiful Germany is.
I have few questions.
1. Can we apply for an invitation together because we both work?
2. Is our salary enough to invite them?
3. They also have their own finances. Do we need to show their finances (bank statement, etc.)?
4. We live in a 72 m2 apartment. Is there any rule that this dosent work for 6 people for 1 month? 6 people including us.
5. Any insider tip would be useful.