• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About brucezhou

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Hamburg
  • Nationality Chinese
  1. Permanent residence permit (Blue Card)

    I guess what you really meant is: you have a working contract which entitles you to a blue card and your wife received a resident permit because she is the wife of a blue  card holder. If you apply and get a PR, this will not affect the validity of your wife's current resident permit(In confirmed this with the officials in Hamburg today).    So long as you meet all the requirement of applying for a PR, you can apply for it. 21 months or 33 months does not make your application easier or harder. Since you have already passed the B1, you should have no problem at all to get the PR and thus, you should apply for it ASAP!!! 
  2. what happened in the end?  Update will be great.