• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Sportsman

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Berlin
  • Nationality German
  1. Hi, I have german citizenship and speak quite good german. I want to move to Germany but there are some obstacles. I do not have a job yet and place to stay.  I can't get a job because I do not have a place to register my residence  And no one will rent me a flat when I don't have a job so I can't register my residence. It is a closed circle. But I have heard that with german citizenship it is possible to get a social flat. My question is, what is the name of the office that deals with such matters and how long does it approximatey take to get such a place to stay?