• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Indyy

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Hamburg
  • Nationality Indian
  1. It is possible but by default your Auslanderamt will put you to Permanent residence once they see you are eligible for it. You need to specify your needs and ask for extension of your existing blue card. 
  2. Hello,   I got a letter yesterday from my employer. It is "Meldebescheinigung zur Sozialversicherung - Arbeitnehmer" Normally I get this every year in January.  But in this recent letter, I found something different. There is "Abgabe: 63 - Änderung der Staatsangehörigkeit" and "Staatsangehörigkeit: 000 Deutsch" . It was before with a "463 Indien"   My citizenship application is pending for over a year now. Because of the pandemic, I was not given a appointment and was told to send the application and documents via Post. I sent all of these in September 2021 and never heard anything from them except the acknowledgement of receipt.    From the content of the letter, it seems like in some of my records especially Sozialversicherung my citizenship details have been changed. I checked on my Krankenkasse website and 63 is actually a code that is received whenever citizenship has been changed.    Is this normal ?