• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Ntjeeva

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Hamburg
  • Nationality Indian
  1. Hey guys,   I am currently a student at PFH Hansecampus Stade with my residence permit registered in the town Stade which is valid till October 2019. Since this is a paid course, I decided to move to a public university with no tuition fees which is TU Bergakademie Freiberg in order to reduce my financial burden, having received an admission letter. The official in charge of admission to TU Freiberg had requested me all the required documents to enroll me for the course, based on which I duly obliged. But for them there seems to be an issue with my residence permit and that needs to be changed, since I would be exmatriculated from the present University on March 31,2019. The course at TU Freiberg starts from April 1. I am confused with what course of action I should undertake. The enrollment deadline is March 31, 2019. I tried booking an appointment at the foreigners authority office (Auslaenderbehoerde). But unfortunately I received an information from them that scheduling an appointment is not possible until I register myself at Einwohnermeldeamt. I have heard from my friends saying that in order to change the residence permit in Freiberg, a Meldebescheinigung and Immatriculationsbescheinigung is absolutely necessary.    The following are my queries 1. Can I simply move to Freiberg and make the city registration, having a valid rental contract? I haven't still found an apartment. But I would look for someone who could sublet me. I would like to know if there are any steps required to be done at Auslaenderbehoerde in Stade, because my address is registered here. 2. The official in charge of my admission to TU Freiberg has informed  me that providing an enrollment certificate (Immatrikulationsbescheingung)  is not possible unless my residence permit is changed. Will the authorities from Auslaenderbehoerde refuse to change my residence perrmit because I could not get an Immatrikaltionsbescheinigung from TU Freiberg.  3. Will I lose my admission at TU Freiberg, because I could not show the official in charge my changed residence permit before 31 March? To make mattes worse, the appointments are available only from the second of April.    I am a lot worried and also don't want to be put in a situation where I am not even a student because I got ex-matriculated from the present University.    Could anyone please hep me to solve the issue?   Many thanks in advance!