Has mas

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Has mas

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Mainz
  • Nationality Pakistani
  • Gender Male
  • Year of birth
  1. Hello.  I am currently living and working in the boarder state of Germany with Austria. I have permanet residence from Germany.  Is it possible for me to continue working in the Germany but move/live in boarder city of Austria? If yes, what is the procedure?   I am asking this question because the germany emabassy in Pakistan takes 2-3 years to process Spouse Visa which is frastuating. I am thinking to  move to Austria in order to quickly acquire visa for my wife.