• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Simpsond

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Cologne
  • Nationality british
  1. My Friend was driving my car ( right hand drive) we got blitzed at  a point speed. This should be interesting. I do not want to take points for him ( back in the UK ) Still waiting for the photo...   
  2. old school car key cutting

    job done robens venloe strasse   no paper required .. works fine!  now  the car is broken, shit happens    
  3. old school car key cutting

    Can you get old type car keys, no chip or central locking etc involved, at any other place than a dealer? eg local key cutter . The nearest dealer is a long way away :-)  Also I am not confident the car vin number would match up with right key record. at 24 years old Anything could have been changed! other topics seem to say sometimes not always.