• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

16 Good

About renemp

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Cologne
  • Nationality US-American
  1. Hi all, I am a non-EU student and have a student residence permit in Germany for the entirety of my studies. I will be starting my master thesis in August and am curious of the restrictions/possibilities of doing my master thesis in another EU country (Spain in my case). Would it be possible to use the student residence permit from Germany or would I need to apply for a different permit in Spain? The master thesis would be for one year. Thanks in advance.