• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About hfcr

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Thalkirchen, Munich
  • Nationality Colombian
  1. Hi, I'm a physicaltherapist in Munich and I would like to start working doing private physical therapy sessions. I already know all the requirements to validate my diploma ("Anerkennung") including German level and so on. Given that patients here are usually already insured, I would like to know what should I do in order to accept insurance cards. Has somebody here gone through that process? Should I ask directly to the insurance companies, e.g TK?   Thanks!