• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About DJMxDE

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Berlin
  • Nationality Canadian
  1. In my opinion for such a short duration you could simply register as a Freelancer and get a Steuernummer.  If the customer is in the EU you will need most likely need to charge VAT and you will need to get a sales tax number.  Cancelling is a simple process once you are done with the entity. Bottom Line: Talk to an accountant should be able to assist you and prevent you form getting into trouble.