• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About cleopatraa

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Lisbon
  • Nationality portuguese
  1. I have a brother in Germany. He's already German citizen.  I was living for 17 years legally in two countries, first Poland then Portugal.  I was sexually abused in 2016 and it made me mentally sick. Later Portugal kicked me out, because I was student. I couldn't be sick, seems like.  I didn't go back to Ukraine, because I don't have any cultural ties there or friends. So I went to Spain hiding. It's first time I'm illegal, and about more than one year. I started loosing health, and in constant risk of abuse.  I want to know if there is any way to legalize me in Germany through my brother, with some working contract, or any other info if you can tell please tell. I need to be close to my brother, because I'm frightened and weak.  Here in Spain you have to wait 3 years for legalisation.  I need more 1 year and 8 months.  I'm hundry, sick and afraid.  I prefer to go through learning a new language but be with my brother than to be alone in a country I know language.  Hope someone can help me to find information.  Thanks