• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ahmadD

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Bonn
  • Nationality Syrian
  1. Believe me im very aware of that, and im working on it I have submitted the papers yesterday to the Ausländeramt and will wait for their reply.    Thank you guys @someonesdaughter @alderhill appreciate the time and help
  2. §18 Abs. 4 S.1   Okay, from what I can gather, Even if i have the a work permit (§18) and i would like to do some additional consultancy/freelance work, i must change my visa to a 'freiberufliche Tätigkeit'?   Is there a limit to what i can earn from the one client I have? And how can much more taxes will I be liable for?
  3. Thank you   @someonesdaughter appreciate taking the time, thank you.
  4. Hello community. I read through the various posts on this community regarding my questions, but non seem to be exactly relevant.   So i have a part-time 20hr/week employment contract in a university. I am a non-EU member with a residence permit.   I was offered some consultancy work of 20hr/week for some company. My employer at the university knows about it and doesn't mind it.   I already pay taxes and health insurance and rentensvrsicherung and all other -sicherungs etc.   I asked a person at the Aüslanderamt, from what i can gather she said that i need to bring the freelance contract detailing the hours to work and how much money i will make with them, and send these papers to the Ministry of Employment(?) for approval.   Before submitting those papers i wanted to understand the procedure and its effects? Im aware i will be paying more taxes but how much? is there a limit to what i can earn with that company?   Also anyone know here i can find a steuerberater in Bonn who is willing to deal with with English (my German is Kaput :))?