• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About ferhatdegirmenci

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Freiburg
  • Nationality Turkish
  • Gender Male
  • Year of birth 1980
  1. They want tons of documents. National birthcertificate, anmeldung papers by childname etc.   There are no exact document list. So don't worry, I sent my documents three times, and everytime they sent it back with little note for missing documents.
  2. I have a bluecard too. My both children born outside of the Eu. After we come here, we applied for Kindergeld and we receive it since then. For elterngeld, my wife came here two months after the birth, and we got Elterngeld for roughly 10 months. So as far as I know you should be here to get kindergeld and elterngel, you should be in Germany, but somepeople goes their home country after starting to receive those.