fredadi

Members
  • Content count

    71
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

44 Good

About fredadi

  • Rank
    Member

Profile Information

  • Location Frankfurt am Main
  • Nationality Nepali
  • Gender Male
  • Year of birth

Recent Profile Visitors

1,493 profile views
  1. Guys after some research in German language I was able to locate a manual which is almost exactly what I was looking for. It's here https://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com/de/supportdetail/product/SR26303/04#/Tabs=section-manuals/ Direct link to PDF (Link tested on 19.12.2020) : https://media3.bsh-group.com/Documents/5600007910_A.pdf
  2. Thank it is indeed helpful.  
  3. I did see that before. However, this website immediately asks for credit card details and wants to charge me 19€ for this manual.
  4. Hello everyone, As the title say I am looking for the user manual. I have spent a lot of time finding it on the internet but couldn't. Hoping maybe one of you guys have it in electronic form. Technical details of the dishwasher are below:   Lady Plus 45 E.NR. SR752300/01 FD 6811 03268   Any help would be great.
  5. Final Update: I forgot to update here. After the last email from Check24 I got my money back. Auto Europe paid about 90% of total claimed amount and the rest 10% was paid ("as goodwill gesture") by Check24 itself. So I got my entire claim amount back. Thank you all for your help and support.
  6. Recently I had a minor car accident on rental car booked online from Check24 portal. Buchbinder was the actual rental company whereas Auto Europe was the online company. After returning the car Buchbinder has already deducted the damages cost from my credit card. I have applied for claim (Reklamation) as it was a Full-Insurance (Vollkasko ohne Selbstbeteiligung). The problem is that Auto Europe need a Police Report (Polizeibericht) to process my claim. All I have is the Police file number (Polizei Aktenzeichen) and not the report it self. I tried calling the Police office and they say that "Aktenzeichen" is all they can give out. I then called Buchbinder (as it's their car) and they also don't have it. Help desk person at Check24 say that I can either get it from Buchbinder or ask a lawyer to get it for me. It doesn't make sense to ask lawyer for it as it will cost me extra 100-200€ which no one will refund. Does anyone has an idea how to solve this problem? Any help would be great. Thanks.
  7. I have recently came across this article on internet https://frankfurt-expat.com/2017/11/20/streaming-movies-becomes-illegal-in-germany/ which states that free online streaming of movies or other paid content is not officially illegal and before it was a "grey area". Is this actually true? If so how is it even possible? I mean I often watch my favorite series on websites which also host free content, so how are authorities going to know that when I visited that site I actually viewed paid content for free or just free content. The videos hosted there have external links and the URL often doesn't give away the name of the content in it. So the latest episode of Game of Thrones might me hosted on something like www[dot]oload[dot]co/asdfgRS52f.