• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

About sanguinee

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Düsseldorf
  • Nationality Laos
  • Gender Male
  • Year of birth
  1. I currently have a residence permit tied to a job. The permit will expire in November. I will quit my job in April, deregister (abmeldung) and move outside of Europe. The public health insurance will be cancelled as well. I want to ask if afterwards, say in August, I would like to return to Europe for a trip, can I still use the residence card to enter? The only rule about expiration that I read is when one leaves Germany for more than 6 months, which I won't violate if I return this summer. Without an EU residence card, someone from my country would need a tourist visa to enter Germany. Thank you all!