• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About nrwninja

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Düsseldorf
  • Nationality thai
  • Gender Not Telling
  1. Hi,   I am aware that there are many online service to help with tax declaration, however, most of them does not include service for freelance with foreign income (need to fill in Anlage AUS) I have tried to have a go with Elster software but I didn't really understand it and Toytown guidline seems to be a little bit different from the new form they provided.   Does anyone know any online service, software or tutorial that may help me filling in these four forms? - Einkommensteuererklaerung (Est 1A) - Anlage S - Anlage AUS - Anlage EUR   Thank you so so so much for whoever helping to pull me out of hell. In case there isn't any of such a service, I would appreciate any recommendation for finding someone to do tax filing once a year. Thank you!   Best, NRN