• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

70 Very good

About Imanuxuf

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Hamburg
  • Nationality portuguese, dutch, brazilian
  • Gender Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

1,677 profile views
  1. Freiberufler and Tax ID

    There are multiple threads on this, please use the search function.  You can register as a freelancer, you probably have to inform and possibly get an Erlaubnis from your employer to work both Angestellt and Freelance (somebody will come along and confirm this). When you sign up for your Steuernummer you have to disclaim the starting date of your Freiberufler activity. Btw, are you sure you're a Freiberufler? There is a difference between that and Selbständig.  Your Steuer-ID is one thing. You need a Steuernummer. You can't use the same.    *edit: I just reread that and saw you stated you will start working only freelance. Sorry. So you don't need to ask your employer anything.