• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About angychan

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location Laim, Munich
  • Nationality Italian
  • Gender Female
  • Year of birth

Recent Profile Visitors

1,277 profile views
  1.   Thanks. Maybe I have to go to and Elternberatung to ask. I guess they know what I should do (finger crossed).
  2.     Thanks for the reply. I interpreted that as "legally separate" so I tought it was not my case because he regurarly come to visit me, but most probably once the baby is born he will try to come for every weekend. I am confused, because I have posted the same questions on another forum and they told me I am not allowed to be considered in this category because we are actually married and he visit me regurarly, even if not living here.
  3.     Thanks for your reply. Where could I put this info in the kitafinder? (if there is the possibility...)
  4. Hello everybody,   I have a question regarding the concept of "alleinerziehend" (single parent). I've always thought that a single parent is a person that has no partner and that is raising the child alone. But yesterday, after a talk with a person that was trying to explain me how the kita score works, told me that I can be considered as a "single parent". I'll try to explain my current situation, so maybe you can help me. I am married and waiting for my first child, but I am currently living alone, because my husband is living and working in another country. He visits me regularly, and he will do the same once the baby is born, so I don't know if, for this reason, I can be considered a single parent or not. This is very important for me, because I could get an higher score with the kitas, and maybe have the chance to enter in a public one. But I want to be sure to be compliant with the law before I tick the option "Frau XXX ist alleinerziehend für das Kind." in the kitafinder. Can someone give me an hint, or tell me where I can find more info regarding this topic? Many thanks!