• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hoochwo

  1. Dear all, I bought an apartment that has a huge kitchen and I would like to replann and move the kitchen to living room and made a separate room out of it. Does somebody know if it requires some approval? Do I need to hire an architect for this kind of work? Thank you, Ho
  2. Thank you all.  The answer is : You can do whatever you want until bearing walls not touched.  And also the team for electrical and gas works should be licensed.    
  3. At the end I did it and there is no problem to move the kitchen. I just need a guy with license for electricity works and that's it.