• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Simren19

Profile Information

  • Location Munich
  • Nationality International
  • Gender Not Telling
  • Year of birth
  1. I recently completed my master program (though i will be exmatriculated in September) and will begin my PhD with Siemens by mid-July. Siemens has no employment relations with me and therefore i have no social welfare or other benefits.   Currently i have SBK insurance and my husband has TK and i will have a working residence permit.   I wish to know:   1. How much is the insurance for my kind of contract? 2. Which insurance is better in case i want to switch? 3. In case of pregnancy or sickness, does public insurance cover the cost? or i have to upgrade my insurance to include sick leaves and all? 4. I will not have any maternity or parental leave? but i hope my husband can take parental leave, right?   Thank you.