• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

-2 Neutral

About libuz

Profile Information

  • Location Berlin
  • Nationality Asien
  • Gender Female
  • Year of birth
  1. I am a german citizen and german resident, currently in India. I am getting married in India with an Indian national. For the marriage registration, I need the No Objection Letter from the embassy and for that the embassy asked for Ehefähigkeitszeugnis. But I don't have Ehefähigkeitszeugnis. I asked the embassy and they told me to contact Standesamt in Germany.   Can I apply for Ehefähigkeitszeugnis directly from India via embassy? Can Standesamt send the documents directly to India? Any idea how long it might take? It is difficult to get into contact with embassy by phone and email conversation is slow.
  2. Letter of Non Impediment

    I have the similar problem. Could you share your experience? I asked the embassy and they said they need Ehefähigkeitszeugnis to provide me the No Objection Letter. But I am currently not in Germany and it is too much to travel to Germany just to get that certificate.