• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4,631 Awesome

About cb6dba

Profile Information

  • Location Dresden
  • Nationality British
  • Gender Male

Recent Profile Visitors

9,972 profile views
  1. Brexit: The fallout

    Sounds like extra control at the border.  No Brexit supporter could complain about that could they.. 
  2. Brexit: The fallout

    Government defeated in the Lords again. This time over the EU human rights charter. 
  3. Brexit: The fallout

    Ah, it's the St. George time of year again. 
  4. Seems to have had a troubled life (not sure how much of what I read is true) but also managed a degree of sucess in his acting career.    Sad news.   
  5. Starbucks RACISM

    Goes to the counter.    I need the Password for the toilet.  Need to pee Yes, maybe also number two.  Need to pee Yes, I just said. What is the Password?  Need to pee For f*cks sake, just tell me the Password.  Need to....   
  6. Starbucks RACISM

    When I was growing up we were told that using the word black was wrong and coloured was ok.    The first time I was ever told otherwise was while visiting friends in the US who the opposite was the case.    At the end of the day people are people and they are described many ways.    I myself have been described as a  communist bleeding heart liberal neo-right wing activist.    It's not easy to find time to go shopping with all the meetings I have to go to.  Party planning is also critical, don't want certain groups of friends around each other where alcohol and sharp objects are easy at hand (bbq etc). 
  7. The Great Mass Migration Thread

    If you are not sure about laws and consequences of breaking them then that explains your distain for them.   People often do not like what they do not understand.
  8. Starbucks RACISM

    I never left Jeff. It is funny to be called right wing though. I see myself as more of a communist comrade standing against fly-by-night guilt ridden people like yourself who not only fail to understand how the world work, but set back the left wing cause by dint of sheer stupidity.
  9. Starbucks RACISM

    Mental re-programing is the key.
  10. Brexit: The fallout

    I didn't think dj-jay's post was good enough to be quoted twice 😉
  11. Starbucks RACISM

    Hey, Jeff is back, are we missing anyone?   Are you saying we all should be able to sit in restaurants and not order stuff.   Sounds like a plan for a rainy day.
  12. Evacuation for UXB

    Given how hard it can be to have a parcel delivered, it's quite understandable that a bomb would take a back seat.
  13. Why are you unhappy today?

    Quite system buggering up again.   Not sure how old your mother is, but if she is from the same generation as my parents and inlaws, then even questioning a doctor is just not the done thing.   Suggesting malpractice, it's like blasphemy.
  14. Recommended German children's books

    Which one did you hand over?   Not all his books are as funny as each other and for some people they are hard to follow.   The Mrs had a really hard time with the first one but that isn't one of the funniest (by no means the least funny one. That is nation in my opinion).
  15. What made you laugh today?

    A couple of hoody type tops.IIt's too warm for any of the jackets I have and a little too cold in the morning for just a T-Shirt. They come out by themselves around 10c.   Looking at the weather forcast it's going to be too warn for the hoodys soon.