• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

34 Good

About trallallero

  • Birthday 03/26/1970

Profile Information

  • Location Karlsruhe
  • Nationality italian
  • Gender Male
  • Year of birth 1970
  1. Thanks a lot, we'll go then to the Jugendamt and ask them.   I've found this school that is near us  
  2. Hello all, I hope someone can help me in this topic.   My girlfriend lives in Germany in a political asylum state and she still has to attend the interview to get the residence permit. She is a single mother of 3 kids, 1 of which is 4 years old and autistic. This makes her life a nightmare as she has to pass all the day watching this kid. She receives no kind of help from the state and things are getting worse as the kid grows. Probably this is due to the fact that she has no residence permit, but it could pass a long time before she could get it (if she ever gets one). In fact, she came to Germany 3 years ago.   Is there something that can be done to get some help?   All the doctors confirm she is autistic but no therapy cost is covered by anyone. This kid has to be continuously checked by the mother and, often, gets aggressive if stopped doing what she wants.  I suggested her to go to the Jugendamt but I don't know if this might be the right place.   Thanks in advance