• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

44 Good

About nichtsdestoweniger

Profile Information

  • Location Italy
  • Nationality Cdn
  • Gender Female
  • Year of birth
  1. Toytown Forum equivalent for Italy

    hello, i did a search on this and found a thread from the past but alas did not have much info. i am a non-EU person who is going to shipped off to italy in near future and was wondering if there is a decent expat forum out there (other than british expat forum) for italy. i am asking about this here because when i was living in germany years ago i found Toytown to be the best source of info/hangout place for expats, wondering if there is something similar for the unfortunate people who will be sentenced to life in italy. thanks in advance.