• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

78 Very good

About Aihal

Contact Methods

  • Website

Profile Information

  • Location Munich
  • Nationality American
  • Hometown Seattle
  • Gender Male
  • Year of birth 1979
  • Interests Babel Fish
  1. Ibuprofen and paracetamol syrup outage.

    @karin_brenig just got the order cancellation due to unavailability message from this web site as well :-(    they can’t even keep a proper inventory 
  2. Ibuprofen and paracetamol syrup outage.

    API stands for "Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient"  
  3. Ibuprofen and paracetamol syrup outage.

      Problem is our toddlers still don't have full set of teeth, and are picky solid eaters. Syrup is much easier to ingest for them. The alternative is suppository, which has it's own challenges.   the tone of my message may have suggested otherwise, but It's not a unmitigated disaster (yet).   Your approach is labor intensive, and having twins means, we can ill afford things with high prep time. Somewhat 21st century problems.   On a related note; I think if the west ever goes to a trade war with China, civilization will come to an abrupt end due to supply chain problems.  
  4. Ibuprofen and paracetamol syrup outage.

    While Dated, there were some old news about shortages   DW had an article indicating paracetamol shortage in July:   same here (paid):   July
  5. Ibuprofen and paracetamol syrup outage.

    Thanks Karin, I haven't tried that web site yet.   Of the 4 web sites I tried, all of them showed available until checkout. Plus the 7 pharmacies all had the same issue made me think there was a wider outage.    
  6. We've been desperately seeking the syrup version of ibuprofen (40mg/ml) and paracetamol and they are all out on pharmacies (real and online). Has there been any news about this kind of outage?
  7. Btw, lady was living in Munich during the 70s not even sure how to request such a Archived periods data
  8. Is it possible to get proof of having lived and registered in Munich during a certain period in the past?   a friend of mine asked about wether the city of Munich would provide a proof of her Anmeldung state during her years in Munich for some legal process of where she lives currently?   where should she even apply for such a document?