• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

259 Excellent

About martinamr

  • Birthday 06/22/1970

Contact Methods

  • Website http://

Profile Information

  • Location Darmstadt
  • Nationality American / German
  • Hometown Frankfurt
  • Gender Female
  • Year of birth 1970
  1. Your son is probably a US citizen.   Therefore, he needs a US passport, not an ESTA.   see also here:   quote: U.S. nationals, including dual nationals, must use a U.S. passport to enter and leave the United States. Dual nationals may also be required by the foreign country to use its passport to enter and leave that country. Use of the foreign passport to travel to or from a country other than the United States is not inconsistent with U.S. law.  
  2. U.S. passport renewal/extension in Munich

    This IS an Einschreiben Einwurf, and it IS DHL/Deutsche Post, and it costs exactly €3.95:   (After your edit my post doesn’t make much sense, but I’ll leave it here for future reference)  
  3. U.S. passport renewal/extension in Munich

    You can make your own „Einschreiben Einwurf“ stamp here:   I hope this link works   If not, just search for „internetmarke erstellen deutsche post“   you’ll need the „Großbrief“ for €1.60 plus the Einwurf Einschreiben.
  4. Curious little cars???

    Could it be these?:
  5. tire assembly service and cost in germany.

    You can search for your local ATU on their homepage and then see the prices there; I picked a random one in Düsseldorf and see a price of €73.96, not including disposal of your old tires. This is for 4 tires. The word you are looking for is "Reifenmontage".