• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

-2 Neutral

About aibar007

Profile Information

  • Location Witten
  • Nationality World
  • Gender Male
  • Year of birth 1978
  1. Hi All,   I have completed my masters studies but haven't got the degree yet. It will take two to three weeks to get the degree. But I can get a letter from university showing that the requirements of my degree are completed. I have got an offer of full time employment from a company now. Can I start work with this company on the regular work contract using my student visa and then in parallel apply for the normal work permit visa? Do I need different work contract to work as student for those allowable 90 days? And different contract for work permit? Or one contract is suffice?   Thanks,