Latest activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. Tax Prepayments???

Yes, I want to find a new one. It is just not that easy. Many say that they are not taking new clients. I would rather have a new one instead of doing it myself.  Is there a website where there are reviews of Steuerberater by region?  Thanks so much!
  3. This week we have a Toytown reservation for 7:30 pm at Taj Krishna, Nymphenburger Str 193, 80639 München. Nearest station: Rotkreuzplatz U1/7 and 53, 62, 63 bus OR Neuhausen 12 tram. If the weather gods are kind to us we will sit outside on the terrace!    1. ex-essex (Paul)  2. HughK  3. ...    Please copy/paste the last list into the reply and add your name As Soon As Possible, at the latest 5 pm Wednesday. 
  4. Selling a 43 inch (108 cm) Samsung Smart TV (Ultra HD, 4K). Bought from Media Markt in December 2018 and it's like new and still under warranty. More info here: https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_samsung-ue43nu7199uxzg-2396075.html   Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jDFVRHqfmybtR9Qu7   For pickup in Gröbenzell. Normal price €545, asking €400.   PM me if you are interested. Cheers! Ryan  
  5. Did you ever wish you had not seen

Please don't gaslight yourself.  I had the same situation with a persuasive narcissist, and though it took me years to break free, it was the best solution.  For me.   Don't settle for anything less than your best solution.
  6.   The way to become wealthy is through investing income earned by of your hard work, either by expanding your business if you’re self employed or if you work for someone else by earning as much as possible, being frugal, and investing a substantial sum (€1000’s) per month in income producing assets which appreciate with time. If you proceed like this ETFs that represent the wide market will for sure make you rich. Other boring assets like real estate also work given time. Betting a few thousand in what you hope is the next amazon will almost certainly not work, a bit like playing the lottery is not a retirement plan.   Fraufruit has a diversified portfolio, she didn’t get wealthy by investing in one or two shares and hoping for the best (feel free to correct me, fraufruit.)    
  7. What's got you flummoxed today?

Even more of a problem on a motorbike.
  8. What's got you flummoxed today?

my ex used to accuse me of getting mad at the sun.   I can't say he was completely wrong, but...you know...when I'm trying to drive and it comes along and shines RIGHT IN MY EYES...can't see.  just dangerous and unnecessary.   not to mention very rude.
  9. Did you ever wish you had not seen

Yes, I've had to do this over a long period of time with my family regarding how it really was for some of us as kids - clearly we didn't and don't see it the same way - and it's been a really difficult and painful process.    I wish you well.
  10. Random pointless comments

Don´t worry about the past..it´s gone Don´t worry about the future--it hasn´t arrived Live now and enjoy
  11. Why are you unhappy today?

Yup - looking in my logbook over the last 10 years I had no "big" (i.e. >500 kms) flight later than the 16th July in any year.
  12. What are you listening to right now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZdGUrqTbjA Just where I have ended up!
  13. Why are you unhappy today?

The farmers are harvesting crop, the days are getting shorter, Christmas is nearing.
  14. Brexit: The fallout

Naughty, Jeffo! Sorted the problem a few minutes ago after talking to a Paraguayan astrologist! I like to be modern!   PS: victimhood here...I can´t even SEE the keyboard!!! But in the next few months..here´s hoping!
  15. Brexit: The fallout

Says the guy who can't find the apostrophe on his keyboard...   *wink*
  16. John Gunn & Partner - Independent insurance broker for expats

Back to the usual email address: info@gunn-partner.de, guys and gals. Eye doctor appointment Wednesday! Best case scenario: all email addresses in the world will be fine. Worst case scenario: don´t ask me (yet ). 
  17. I am offering for sale very comfortable 26"  Women's BAVARIA  bicycle.   Very comfortable Seat Good brakes 21 gears   Good condition.   Now available for only 85 euro , bought last year for ~150 euro   I am selling because we are moving out of Munich. Please contact me if you are interested.   LOCATION: This set is available in Munich JOHANNESKIRCHEN (81929) - easy parking, close to S8
  18. MVV Isar card Ring 5

Ticket is for August, ring 1 to 5.
  19. I am offering for sale very comfortable BALCONY / GARDEN SET (brand: MERXX)   4-6 seats 4-6 seats cushions 1 Table (135 x 85 cm)   Both chairs and table can be easily folded.   Now available for only 90 euro (New price was about 300 euro)   Please contact me if you are interested.   LOCATION: This set is available in Munich JOHANNESKIRCHEN (81929) - easy parking, close to S8
  20. Brexit: The fallout

Must be a student...can´t spell!
  21. Why are you unhappy today?

Happy 5th tomorrow, Malt! Doesn´t time fly!
  22. Why are you unhappy today?

23. Why are you unhappy today?

My 6 year old can't even write properly, and here you are with full sentences. Cut yourself some slack...oh and happy birthday for tomorrow!   
  24. apartment rent

Hello every one.. Finding paying guest in Munich for one month end of july till end of August . Apartment ... for small family Bed rooms ... two Drawing room full kitchen washroom with wash maschine Balkon one miunte bus connection  12 mints u bhan station good area neat and clean apartment Area location.... Furstenreid west
  25. Tax Prepayments???

Get a new Steuerberater.
  26. Load more activity