Latest activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. Police brutality in the USA

A good business to be in. In Germany the government does even collecting the membership fees for you. And you have the right attitude too. (my way or the highway)
  4. Finding a social circle

I only trash trolls.
  5. So, the sports centre is opening up next week, i.e. we can play on Tuesday the 9th. And the good news is, the restaurant is open! But: The changing rooms and showers are not open and you can only play singles. So, who wants to play?   1. Colin 20:00-21:30 2. Andy 19:30 - 21:30
  6. I think getting into night clubs in a pandemic is going to be hard with social distancing.   Were you trying to get into Club Kit-Kat... ?    Hard to get in there...    Sex club...   I've turned up at clubs on my own in Berlin and the doorman have asked me "why are you here".   I just said a friend recommended this club and I wanted to see it - they let me in.   Try bigger clubs in the Warschauer Straße area...   they normally need people to fill them...    
  7. Looking forward - Softball season

We are starting a Spring Season Trainings League. You are in? Play@hangarounds.de cheers
  8. Tax refunds for work done in the home

Hello,   In my tax return I claimed for our gardening and cleaning costs as "Handwerkerleistungen". But surprisingly the officer simply ignored my request and didn't even request for any document; just ignored it!! According to the invoice that I received from my landlord for additional costs of 2018, I filled "Anlage Haushaltsnahe Aufwendungen" form and file 799 Euro as "Gartenpflege; Treppenhausreinigung".    Could you please help me how I can reply to the tax office and request for considering the "Handwerkerleistungen"? Thank you in advance.   Regards, 
  9. Scientology moves on to Toytown

There is a podcast called Surviving Scientology where former members of the church of Scientology are interviewed.  And another podcast from Leah Remini called Scientology and the aftermath (based on her book) where she talks about growing up in the church and the effect it has had on her life.
  10. President Donald J. Trump

But not at his own businesses. 
  11. President Donald J. Trump

Most Trump haters know precious little about politics? Dunno. Most Trump lovers? Dunno, either. What I DO know is power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. A bloke with a long beard and with a Sir title said that about a hundred years ago. Whether a Pinochet or a Stalin or a Hitler or a Stroessner or your next door neighbour with a grudge- watch out.
  12. Scientology moves on to Toytown

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me (entirely possible) but I thought I started a thread on this board several years ago wondering if Tom Cruise would ever leave Scientology but it seems to have disappeared. Spooky! Or perhaps it never existed. But anyway, the question remains, as he seems to be very much tied up with them.    According to the actress Leah Remini, who grew up in Scientology but left a few years ago and has since been campaigning to inform/warn people about the organisation, including with a book, "Troublemaker", and TV series (Leah Remini on Why She Made Her 'Scientology and the Aftermath' Series), people who knew Tom Cruise before he joined Scientology said he was a "sweet and loving person" but has now turned into something else that's "unrecognisable" (Leah Remini Says Tom Cruise Is 'Brainwashed' by Scientology). According to Tony Ortega, a journalist who's an expert on Scientology, Tom Cruise thinks that he and the Scientology leader David Miscavige, who was his best man at his wedding to Katie Holmes, are the two most important people on the planet. A source had also told Ortega that Cruise worships Miscavige "like a god" (Tony Ortega - Scientology Secrets + Tactics, David Miscavige, Tom Cruise). According to people who have escaped Scientology, Miscavige is a tyrant given to punching and throttling people (The Tyranny & Violence of Scientology Leader David Miscavige - part 1; The Tyranny & Violence of Scientology Leader David Miscavige - part 2). Cruise and Miscavige together: Tom Cruise accepting Scientology Award   Tom Cruise displaying weird or aggressive/arrogant behaviour in interviews:   - Tom Cruise Scientology Video (not a spoof!) - Tom Cruise's Heated Interview With Matt Lauer - Peter Overton's infamous interview with Tom Cruise | 60 Minutes Australia   An interesting interview with an ex Scientologist: What is Scientology - A Religion or Business   So is there any hope for Tom Cruise and will he leave? Leah Remini thinks not because of the power Scientology gives him.   Why Leah Remini Thinks Tom Cruise Won't Leave Scientology
  13. Police brutality in the USA

Seriously @gaberlunzi I have a very well-coordinated set of viewpoints.  No cognitive dissonance here!  I should start a religion :)
  14. Police brutality in the USA

There is no other side.  Everyone else is either wrong, or paid off ;)
  15. President Donald J. Trump

The economy was doing well. In other words "I`m alright,fuck you"
  16. President Donald J. Trump

Yeah.  We can say the same about Pinochet.   You addressed nothing from my challenge, so...what’s your point?  Ignorance, or trolling?
  17. Thank you so much again @PandaMunich, you're the professional! Also this wiki-page regarding to the divorce law in Germany helping me a lot to make all the things clear. Wishing you a nice evening from Berlin Best,    
  18. Police brutality in the USA

No, I disagree with Bill Kristol on policy. He is the"other" side. I read his work, however, because he is a rational "other" side. Ann Coulter is a feckless opportunist. I dismiss her brand of LCD conservatism.    I dismiss Q people, Trumpists, and Bernie-or-Bust-ers.   Please remember that the marketplace of ideas is not a Walgreens.
  19. President Donald J. Trump

"Obama steps out as nation confronts confluence of crises" ... "does not believe Trump is up for the job."    
  20. Has "fat is beautiful" gone too far?

Being too large means having more blood and your heart has to deal with that.     I think I may have accidentally started what is in the this documentary "Fat and back", start the fat part, just need to get onto the back bit...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew7g7AqGqzo
  21. President Donald J. Trump

There are none so blind as those who will not see. Do you really not understand what a raving sociopath Trump is or are you happy enough when the trains are made to run on time?
  22. Police brutality in the USA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/05/22/back-to-back-tweets-trump-shares-fake-poll-number-dismisses-real-poll-number-fake/
  23. Police brutality in the USA

by that logic 'other' thinkers are crazy? My first lesson in retail was: never judge a person by the looks, coming through the front door. (they are the ones bringing the money in)
  24. President Donald J. Trump

How often do visiting foreigners get harassed and killed by cops in the US versus how often does it happen to black (and other non-white) US citizens? The scale of the problem is massively greater for them.
  25. So, the sports centre is opening up next week, i.e. we can play on Tuesday the 9th. And the good news is, the restaurant is open! But: The changing rooms and showers are not open and you can only play singles. So, who wants to play?   1. Colin 20:00-21:30  
  26. President Donald J. Trump

Reducing immigration will only hurt the U.S. in the long term. Just like in many other countries, the work force is decreasing. More immigrants needed.   Read this    
  27. Load more activity