Live sex in Berlin dance clubs

Does it actually still happen sometimes?

Pages: 1 2

Katchyta
Let's turn this into a new thread. The Kit Kat Klub at one time had this reputation, I think, but I'd heard that there's no longer much chance of live sex breaking out. Supposedly that was more of an early 90s phenomenon (I guess Berliners had a lot to celebrate at the time!) Have people seen this recently in Kit Kat or any other Berlin club that is open to the general public (meaning not exclusively oriented toward gay men)? Here's what xman99 says about Berghain:

The place practically turned into a gay orgie at one point. It kind of took away the coolness of just dancing away to techno/trance music.
But all in an it is a very cool place.
DanHessen
Are you asking because you want to avoid it or the other way around? :-)
TobyG.
Never seen it (never wanted to see it btw), but heard there is. Check out (or don't do it...) Insomnia. And Berghain's not only (just nearly so) famous for gay sex...
ezied
no. kit kat klub is still the same. its a fetish club, its warrents sex.
scorpio
There is also Insomnia and they have different music nights

www.insomnia-berlin.de
xman99
Katchyta: I don't literally mean that the gay guys at Berghain stripped naked and started to pound away having sex. Just that the place got over crowded with gays and the "grab-ass" playing amongst them just took away my Techno experience.
BadDoggie
just took away my Techno experience.
Kinda like that emergency medical technician took away from your death experience? It is IMPOSSIBLE to take anything away from a "Techno experience", the one exception being the pain. This is done by disconnecting the electricity.

What's your problem with gays? I've seen techno concerts and most of you people are already dressed for Christopher Street Day and half of you already have something in your mouths that you're sucking on. What's a couple inches more and a new pal named Dieter who'll let you wear his chaps?

woof.
Timmeh
I thought Dieter, leather chaps and the gayness was the OED definition of "Techno"
TobyG.
the "grab-ass" playing amongst them just took away my Techno experience.
did they grab your ass to take you away from your techno experience?
RubyTuesday
less grab ass, more candling!
streamline
Just that the place got over crowded with gays and the "grab-ass" playing amongst them just took away my Techno experience.
If you are there for the techno and the dancing, whatever view is unessential. Just shut your eyes and dance, stupid.
fruitlassie
Katchyta: I don't literally mean that the gay guys at Berghain stripped naked and started to pound away having sex. Just that the place got over crowded with gays and the "grab-ass" playing amongst them just took away my Techno experience.
A gay club got overcrowded with gays? Well, I never...

If it bothers you that much then please don't go there any more. There are lots of other clubs, you know.
tlcoles
Agreed! Leave the fun to the rest of us, I say!

Been to the Kit Kat. Seen boy-on-boy, girl-on-girl, boys-on-girl, girls-on-boy.
I go there for the dancing though.
Partridge
When I was there all the gays stayed in one corner and that was that. Pretty easy to spot since they all get very hot at the same time and take their shirts off.
daisydaisy
There's a dark-room at Berghain which my friend got thrown out of for being female...if that helps you at all
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.