Women with floppy tits

What is their problem?

BadDoggie
Silly women with silly floppy tits. I don`t think you can take a woman with floppy tits seriously. They look so ugly especially if they wear glasses aswell. They should sort themselves out as they leave a stain on our society.

Just think they look silly and they are trying too hard to show something. They can`t be trusted and are generally all morons. Take Queen Elizabeth as an example.

woof.
DDBug
So, I take it you know the goat personally?
eurovol
They should all be forced to wear cast iron bras and do push ups in the snow, the witches.
sarabyrd
Some women's tits are floppy, all guys dangle. Gravity is the law, you have to obey it.
rbrower
It doesn't matter if they hang down if the nipples point up. If they hang down and the nipples point down then it's time to rethink.
potatoeman
The old "spaniels ears" syndrome...?
sea-king
So! BDog! What brought this on? Not getting any?Maybe a personal vent against a woman who wears glasses and is a tad less physical presentable than she used to be, diguised in an open forum? I think women in glasses look pretty good and as for floppy tits, we all get old .
worm
I especially hate the floppy tits that are all white and blue-veined like an under-ripe Stilton cheese
bluedave
Click on DD Bug's link sea-king.
sea-king
Ah! BDog has a beard and knows the goat! All is clear!
Thanks dave never noticed the link there!
eurovol
Some women's tits are floppy, all guys dangle.
Do your tits hang low?
Do they swing to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder like a Continental soldier?
Can you do the double shuffle when your tits hang low?
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.