TJ Maxx stores come to Germany

Discount clothing shop opens in Hamburg

Pages: 1 2

PayolaDL
HALLELUJAH!!! TJ MAXX IS NOW IN GERMANY!

And we have one right here in Hamburg!
For all you fashion slaves and bargin hunters, you can now get designer goods at discounted prices.

"Big Lables, Small Prices...ta taa ta taa ta taa TJ MAXX...you should go!"

Click the link below to find the store nearest you.
http://www.tkmaxx.de/de/ueber_uns/filialen/index.html

(FYI - they're calling it TK MAXX here in Deutschland.)
PES
That is great news. I always shop at TJ when I am home. Now they just have to come down south!
MoiLV
I predict a Walmart effect.
Tom17
Umm, I thought it was called TK Maxx anyway, not TJ Maxx (which I have never heard of).
lazybum
Does this mean that Hamburg will fill up with chavs in Burburry caps?
Mrs Peel
Is that the same as TK Maxx?? Seems to have the same strapline...

Edit - Ah sorry, Tom17 - see you've said that already!
PES
I doubt it will be like what we have in the States: TJs in the States buys overstock from suppliers and sell them cheaply. They have a great kitchen section wit top brands (kitchen aid and the kind) at really low prices.
Mrs Peel
Sounds exactly the same. Hate the shop myself because you always have to root through tons of stuff to find anything... I prefer Primark for cheap as chips shopping!
PES
Primark?
Expat Mat
the Hamburg one is in Billstedt. I don't think it could any further away from where I live and still be in Hamburg. Oh well.
Wizadora
I've been to both TJ Maxx (US) and TK Maxx (UK) and they seemed exactly the same to me, in the UK you get all the cheap kitchen goods etc..so I doubt it'll be any different in Germany
Katrina
May they never come to Munich [s]because I'd go bankrupt buying marked-down Le Creuset[/s].
Jarek
cooooooll...spank me and call me Wanda!!! I hope prices are also close to US prices...
Wizadora
It's always the shoes that are the best buys...would be nice if they came to Munich, if it were Topshop or Primark opening in Germany then I would have been there nomatter the journey time!
PES
Has anyone here been to one or their shops here in Germany?
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.