Swallowing semen may reduce risk of breast cancer

Blow me! The life you save might be your own.

Pages: 1 2

BadDoggie
It's official. Giving blowjobs may save your life, but you have to swallow.

Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.
"I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurrence of breast cancer in women."
-- Dr. A.J. Kramer
-- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio and swallowed on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not or did not swallow. The group of women who had performed and swallowed had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.
I'm willing to do my part to help you live longer.

woof.
Sanielle
What about the increase of throat cancer?
Johnny English
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn11819

People who have had more than five oral-sex partners in their lifetime are 250% more likely to have throat cancer than those who do not have oral sex, a new study suggests.
Life is a bitch, and then you die.
dino_9876
Thought there may be connection, the reason might be different.

Those who are in happy marraiges are more willing to do this, and it is the happiness of marraige that reduces the chances of cancer!

Truth!
Johnny English
Psioni you are a twat.
dino_9876
I know Truth hurts.
BadDoggie
Not nearly as much as stupidity.

woof.
eurovol
Old, but still funny.
Amber127
Don't tell my fiancee!!! This is information that needs to be hidden away!

Edit: just the swallowing part...
JerseyBoy
Is there a thread about pros and cons of swallowing vs. not swallowing, from a female perspective?

Maybe there should be.
BadDoggie
Don't tell my fiancee!!! This is information that needs to be hidden away!
So it's perfectly fine for him to wallow around in your fluids for 20 minutes but you can't bear the thought of 10 seconds of his? And if you can taste anything you're doing it wrong: there are no tastebuds at the back of your throat.

woof.
Tiggi
Are you listening, Miss Listerine?
garibaldi
@ dino9876/psioni

Did Mary Magdalen swallow? Did she do all 12 or only JC?
Or did the 12 do each other?
...and I searched the bible... nothing!
Dostoyevsky
The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio and swallowed on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not or did not swallow. The group of women who had performed and swallowed had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.
Do they tell how many males were involved in dispensing the semen, or was it, as I suspect, Dr. A.J. Kramer only?
Amber127
So it's perfectly fine for him to wallow around in your fluids for 20 minutes but you can't bear the thought of 10 seconds of his? And if you can taste anything you're doing it wrong: there are no tastebuds at the back of your throat.

woof.
No no no you got that wrong. I just don't like swallowing everything. Of course there is some stuff before and that is ok but the whole shabang makes me run to the bathroom to spit before I vomit...I think it is more the slimy consistency... and sweetie, he hasn't wallowed in my fluids in a long time.

Ok that is a bit graphic but anyways...
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.