VermietDienst.de - apartment rental listings - Germany

User reviews and experiences of that website

Purple Muffin
Ok well it has been a fair few years since I have needed to look for a flat and things seem to have changed from just getting the Frankfurter Rundschau on a Friday afternoon and circling all the possibles!!

I am looking for a new flat but would prefer not to pay the makler fees.

I have come across Vermiet Dienst. Looks like you sign up and pay 25€ to be able to get contact details for plats which are provision free.

Has anybody used them and have any information they would like to share?

Thanks
Topsy
just use immobilienscout24.de
it's easier
and free
Showem
PM, most of those services basically just read the papers and type up the ads there. Meaning you are just paying for what you could read yourself in the paper.
silica
Used it and found it useful. They collect all the (provision free) advertisements from different papers and email them to you. The only difference with the classical approach (where one buys the newspaper on the evening before its actually published) is that the contact details are made available on the publishing date. That means you lose a few hours of headstart for apartment hunting - not a disadvantage imho because of the the relaxed rental market at the moment.
Purple Muffin
just use immobilienscout24.de
it's easier
and free
Been using that. Yes it is free but only found 1 provision free flat so far!

PM, most of those services basically just read the papers and type up the ads there. Meaning you are just paying for what you could read yourself in the paper.
You see this is what I was thinking it might be especially as current offers are from 7th September which was a Friday when the flats in the Rundschau come out!

Hmmmm I might give the Rundschau a go on Friday before deciding.
Topsy
we found about 20% of the flats on ImmoScout were prov.-frei
you just have to look through them - it takes some persevering, but it's not *that* hard when you remember you're saving yourself the price of a new telly or a fab holiday

btw, you have to open the adds to see if they're prov.-free, you can't always tell just from the title of the ad
Purple Muffin
I know and have been doing this just all the ones that are suitable are not prov-free Maybe more luck next week it is only day 2 of searching after all!!!
sarabyrd
Try zwischenmiete.de - no fees allowed!
Topsy
day 2 of searching? you have a long road ahead of you, young grasshopper

it took us a good couple of months to find this place, and that was with checking the various sites and sources more or less every day.
still, we found what we wanted in the end though (and prov-frei!)
Uncle Nick
In Munich we have a paper called "Kurz & Fündig" full of classified ads, most of the flats there are provisionsfrei - don't they have an equivalent there?
Hellie
We are looking at the moment and we have come across a few on www.quoka.de Try this too and good luck!
Topsy
quoka is the website of "Kürz & Fundig" - most of theirs are prov.-frei as well
Frankfurter Rundschau have their ads online as well : frankfurter rundschau immodienst
flippin eck, rents in Frankfurt are cheap, though, aren't they?
Purple Muffin
day 2 of searching? you have a long road ahead of you, young grasshopper
Yes I am aware it might take a while. But yesterday we saw the perfect place and great price, no makler. Only downside is no Waschküche and balcony a bit in the shade. But we think we could live with this!

We are looking at the moment and we have come across a few on www.quoka.de Try this too and good luck!
Thanks girlie I'll take a look

Frankfurter Rundschau have their ads online as well : frankfurter rundschau immodienst
flippin eck, rents in Frankfurt are cheap, though, aren't they?
Yep am looking there too Well I dunno I guess they are cheaper than Munich
Jay
quoka is the website of "Kürz & Fundig" - most of theirs are prov.-frei as well
das inserat is the equivalent of "Kürz & Fundig" in Frankfurt available at your local newsagent.
But I see their 'kleinanzeigen' link now redirects you to quoka.

A free and popular site is kijiji (Swahili for 'village' in case you wanted to know).
Kijiji Deutschland link

But I found most of my apartments in Frankfurt via the company intranet or work colleagues/friends.
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.