Sushi restaurants in and around Stuttgart

Recommendations and reviews

Pages: 1 2

Alberto G
Anyone know of any good sushi restaurants in Stuttgart, which have daily or weekly specials (ie.eat as much as you can or happy hours). I know of the one just of Konigstreet next to the Paulaner which is terribly overprised. Any others?
JDee
hi,

I know of two other Japanese restaurants. There is one in Schule strasse, just off the high street near Kasrstadtt. This is the passageway with Mcdonalds and a couple of Thai restauransts and the chinese buffet place. There is a hot'n'cold japanese place opposite on the upper floor. There is also a japanese restaurant just off Olgastrasse, from town go to Wilhelpsplatz, take a sharp left onto Kathrinen Str ( after the red-light ) and then it is the next left at the fire-station, this is apparently very good, expensive, authentic japanese restaurant, I think it is called Kobi ( or something similar )
Alberto G
Great, thanks.
Saintblu
Anybody know of a good Sushi place around Stuttgart? I went to the one around Rotebuhlplatz... but it was just OK. And the choice was quite limited.
I also tried the cheap place also by Rotebuhlplatz... sucked. I really don't want to go to Düsseldorf to get some good Sushi.

Topics merged by admin
bignellie
I had some that was just OK at the main train station.
Saintblu
Are you talking about the stuff they offer at the "Nord See"? I actually thought about getting that for lunch...
bignellie
I'm not sure of the name I just grabbed it quickly one day when I was waiting for soem friends to arrive.
slazamus
my German Conversation teacher said there is place near the Burger King outside of Panzer near the mall that has all you can eat Sushi from 9-11 Euro. They also have other foods too. She said its in a tall building on the second floor and she loved it. Don't have any more details other than that.
adrianlondon
Any recommendations for good sushi/sashimi (non buffet) Japanese restaurants in Stuttgart?
JDee
hi Adrian, to my knowledge just the two I mentioned above, the one at Stadtmitte and there is a new one in Boehm, the food store, although they are both conveyor belts style, the one in SchulStrasse is probably your best bet in central Stuttgart
adrianlondon
Thanks again! Sounds like the Japanese restaurant is very close to Tao Tao. I typed the streetnames you gave for Kobi into google maps and I think I know roughly where it is now ;) That one sounds even better from your description.

Might pick that one for next week's Asian Dinner. You should come! You're full of useful info.
adrianlondon
Think I found it, despite the trick of making up the name ;)

http://www.kicho.de/home_en.html
travelingpac
Think I found it, despite the trick of making up the name

http://www.kicho.de/home_en.html
Let us know if Kicho is good. I heard good things about this place from someone who lived in Japan for awhile.
wow, just checked out the site - Sushi in Germany is kinda high. Ah, I miss my California strip mall sushi joints.
adrianlondon
By "high" do you mean expensive?

Exerything on that online menu looks stupidly expensive. I might pick somewhere else as I can eat for close to half that in good Japanese restaurants in London. However, searching around, that seems to be the only place which doesn't get bad reviews.
cherrymuffin
I've been to that place that starts with k. It's somewhere near the bean quarter i think. It was really pricey, i can say that. Good food but we payed a lot for the little we had
What about going for that place in Schulstraße that JDee mentioned? I read some good reviews about it on quype, will post the link morrow.
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.