Madeleine McCann jokes

Update: A discussion on the limits of black humour

30 pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »

sarabyrd
I'm surprised it took so long for any of these to get posted.
HellesAngel
Not as surprising as the lack of a post yesterday whining about the weather.
BattalionBoy
Post removed
gideon
Sad but had to happen I guess, 'tis the british way. Be it tsumanis, suicide bombers or anything else.
Pirulero
reminds me of the joke about Beckham and how he turned downa 100million transfer to Newcastle because he heard what the toon-army did to Thailand...some dude got fired off the BBC for saying that on air!
Katrina
Sometimes there are events where only b3ta will say what others only dare to fleetingly consider.

This is such a time (but I still hope they find her, but I don't believe this bloody circus will help).

Attached image
YorkshireLad6
Sickipedia has a ton more Madeleine McCann jokes.
aessa
Yay for apathy.
Punchbear
Post removed
Grinner
Post removed
jeremy
well I am no angel and indeed like a bad taste one myself but I dont like these jokes.
sarabyrd
Just for you, jeremy:
Q: How do you make a Bloody Nicole?
A: Vodka, tomato juice and a stab of OJ.
Small Town Boy
It's the grammar in that poem that appalls me. Are these people not embarrassed?
Will2Write
I don't see what anyone gets from these jokes. It lowers my opinion of the posters tremendously. I remember classmates making jokes about similar such tragic cases when I was a kid... even then they usually got told to fuck up (and that was by other kids).
BattalionBoy
Post removed
30 pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.