German vs. American women

Differences in beauty and attitude

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

InvestorClass
I was wondering what the male posters from North America think about their encounters with German women. Honestly, I have much better luck with German women than I do with American females. On average most women in this country are better looking and more psychologicaly balanced than their US and Canadian counterparts. I think a German woman is like a Porsche that you can actually afford, I really think this is a fair comparison since both are modern and rich countries yet the average American female is a skank while most German women I would jump over a bridge to save them from drowning.

http://www.pubfoto.com/albums/gioxx-comics...girls.sized.jpg
Kuei
I spent 1 year in the states, and several more months in various place abroad and i personally (as a German) think that German girls have a Princess Syndrome. American women are just much more relaxed and easy-going, and if they're interested in you, they're way more likely to show you. And you#ll probably will ahve sex more often. My two cents of generalization.
silty1
Totally opposite opinion! Then again, I'm biased cuz my wife's German and it's working out great.
Chicago
I'm convinced that just about everyone thinks that everyone else is having more sex than themselves. So, while Americans think that Europeans are screwing like rabbits, Europeans think the same about the Americans, Asians think the same about the Indians, the Indians think the same about the Japanese, and so one and so on. So I think this German vs. American women question is just silly.
aessa
the average American female is a skank
Skanks? Maybe your looking in the wrong places, sweetie.
HerrKalifornien81
My girlfriend is German. German women (atleast mine) have a sense of resourcefullness and creativity that American women don't have. Generally Europeans live in closer/smaller quarters than Americans, so they learn to use what they have to its fullest extent. And since their living space is small, they don't fill it up with useless, redundent crap. They treasure what they HAVE more than what they DON'T have. When you are content with what you have, you are generally a more grounded person. Oh, and their accents are top notch.
Fallen Angel
On average most women in this country are better looking and more psychologicaly balanced than their US and Canadian counterparts. I think a German woman is like a Porsche that you can actually afford, I really think this is a fair comparison since both are modern and rich countries yet the average American female is a skank while most German women I would jump over a bridge to save them from drowning.
Well, thank goodness you live here and not back home, surrounded by horrible, ugly women. These sort of comparison threads pop up every so often and I've never quite understoood why. I sometimes get the impression, however, that-- and no offence--- American ex-pat men (not all but certainly some of them) have their heads so far up their own asses that they have completely and totally lost their grasp on reality.
kitkat64
the average American female is a skank
Maybe your looking in the wrong places, sweetie.
I think that is obvious. While part of me wants to say 'stop hanging around in Florida!' the realistic and nice person in me says Skanks can be found anywhere, baby.
You seem to have low self esteem because you think that any girl that sleeps with you is a Skank, therefore, you can only get a skank to sleep with you. Forgive my rambling, it's Monday and it's early.

IMO, a lot of German just want a free ticket. It's like the U.S. in the 50s - women went to college to find a husband. German women think that if they find the husband they have the free ride. I see it constantly in the friends of my boyfriend. They are all married to women who want to spend, spend, spend their husband's money but either can't or won't find a job.

Also, Mr. InvestorClass, this is wrong forum to insult American women.
Keydeck
I think you'll find that if you look at InvestorClass's posts they are mostly intended to try to wind people up. He's an idiot who so far has shown himself to have fuck all to contribute to the community.
Eleanor Rigby
Since I'm both German and Canadian, that makes me a resourceful, creative, psychologically balanced skank.

Damn proud of it
Allershausen
Also, Mr. InvestorClass, this is wrong forum to insult American women.
Although it would appear to be the right one to insult German women!
parnell
IMO, a lot of German just want a free ticket. It's like the U.S. in the 50s - women went to college to find a husband. German women think that if they find the husband they have the free ride. I see it constantly in the friends of my boyfriend. They are all married to women who want to spend, spend, spend their husband's money but either can't or won't find a job.
Hey quit puttin the smackdown on Yank women dating in the 50s!

Also thanks for posting up about that Quiksilver sale again!

I think the chics in GENERAL here are better looking but America is a bit like Ireland in that respect - you'll only find a true diamond if you search the rough. Also I can absolutely assure you , there are PLENTY of skanks here.
JerseyBoy
Here's my two cents: I think American women are by far more fun to hang out with, while German women (at least the ones in Munich) tend to take better care of themselves physically (although they do have princess complexes sometimes).

EDIT: But, I tend to stay away from both when dating.
Punchbear
Isn't a skank some sort of lizard? I think I saw one being eaten by a snake somewhere in a photo. Also, skank is a silly word - it can not compete with the raw power of "facking minger", for example. Minger is a great word.
sunrei
I think it's a little bit more difficult to generalize Americans than Germans because Americans are such a diverse group. I'm probably not seen as the typical American woman since I'm Asian and at times it has been a bit annoying to answer questions like "How come your English is so good?"...but that's another topic all together...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.