Triumph factory outlet store in central Munich

Nice knickers, nice prices

Katrina
Attached image
Some of you might already know that global brand Triumph International has their outlet store in Munich.

Selling this season, last season and slight seconds from the brands Triumph, Sloggi, Valisere and the men's brand Hom, the store stocks underwear, swimwear, pyjamas, dressing gowns, socks... some of the new ranges at full prices and some at very very nice prices.

Quite a big size range too with up to H cup in stock for those with time to look.

Certainly worth a look for fans of the Triumph Tri-Action sports bra range, as you can get certain Tri-Action styles for 11,90€ instead of 38€.

This is not a place to visit to get fitted, there are only 4 changing rooms, only 5 items may go into the changing room at a time as well. All coats and bags must be left in lockers too.

Triumph are usually pretty reliable for fit so if you have bought elsewhere from them, your size should remain standard.

Opening times:
Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat 10am - 4pm

Triumph Factory Outlet
Marsstr. 46 (in Spaten Brewery building), 80335 Munich
Tel. 089 51114784
Some free parking is available or use the multi-storey car park at Hofenpost.
Nearest S-Bahn Hackerbrücke, tram 16 or 17 to Hopfenstr., it is at the rear of the Bayerischer Rundfünk building.
Moonboot
coo thanks for the info Katrina, have driven past this place heaps of times, now deffo gonna pop me nose in for a lookysee!
Katrina
Shame your office isn't nearer because I [s]cleared them out of Tri-Action in my size[/s] bought stuff.

The standard Triumph stuff is a bit standard German for me, you know, a bit pedestrian, but their push-ups and smoothline bras get rave reviews. The Tri-Action sports bras are great, to get them at the same price as the much less supportive Tchibo, it is hard to say no.

The new opening times are very helpful, they used to close at lunch but now it is doable in a lunchhour. It may be cash only, I'm not sure though.
Aussie Steve
My black triumph always gets my heart racing heart racing

Attached image
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.